Thursday 4 April 2019

Welcome Back!!!

Welcome to 5th Grade!!!  I am very excited to start the new term with everyone.  There are going to be a lot of new challenges and opportunities to learn.  Our first unit will focus on Who We Are and how our choices and the environment contribute to our physical and mental health.  I am eager to see how students will take control of their learning and approach this new unit.

This school year I would like to focus on some goals and expectations to help the students succeed.  Goals:
     --Shaping students to be lifelong learners
     --Working together as a classroom community
     --Improving English fluency
     --Good communication with parents
     --Preparation for ISA tests

Last term was full of exciting activities: USJ field trip, Osaka Government field trip, YEP, Japanese Culture Day, and various activities in the classroom.  I am posting a few highlights from last term and will be posting new pictures of our first week back at school soon.

Please email me if you have any questions or concerns.  I'm looking forward to a fantastic year!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment